Friday, November 23, 2018

Where to find me

No, I'm not very active on blogs anymore...
I do post images of what's going on in the studio
pretty regularly now over on Instagram, username LisaBeerntsenArt (formerly lisakaebee-- that page is defunct!). Also on Facebook as Lisa Beerntsen -- (though not so much on the 'Art Business Page' because of Facebook's algorithms). You are welcomed to 'follow' me either place, and best way to contact me is  email:  Lisabee@sonic.net

I look forward to connecting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane Morrison said...

Good day !!
We are Christian Organization formed to help people in need of help,such as
financial assistance, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need
Personal Business Car or Student loans? Need a loan for various other
purposes? If yes contact us today.
Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

Email: jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com

Text or call: +1-205-5882-592.

Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

Website: jacksonwaltonloancompany.blogspot.com

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts